As the single source for industrial liquid finishing equipment, the experts at Binks provide customer support for the challenges in
industrial finishing today through services customized for small shops to large production facilities:
Seeing Is Believing Onsite Demo / Trial Program:
Binks offers the widest choice of liquid finishing products in the industry today. With so many options, it can be difficult to be sure you are purchasing the right Binks equipment for your finishing needs.
- Meet with your Binks representative
- Review equipment for your finishing operation
- Onsite demonstration of Binks equipment and processes
- For longer testing periods, equipment can be installed on your production line for a trial period.
- A Diamond Service: The Finishing TuneUp is a value-added service compliments of Diamond distributors of Binks and
DeVilbiss equipment. Available to qualified finishing operations, ask your representative for more information or call 888-992-4657 today.
Return to top
Binks has redefined its place in the finishing industry with quality products and responsive customer service. Whether it's furniture, aerospace, electronics, or appliances, Binks' experts are waiting to match your needs to its products.
Technical Support resources online at Binks.com include:
- Online FAQ section - divided into equipment and application categories, you'll quickly find the answers to product setup questions and challenging finishing situations here.
- Literature Library - includes sales, service, and training bulletins, part sheets, MSDS literature, and other reference material.
- Training Information - Binks offers classes, workshops and seminars to hep finishing professionals achieve maximum performance.
- Service Parts Documents - Binks genuine spare parts and repair kits keep equipment performing at peak levels. Find just what you need using the reference charts in this section.
- Need more assistance? - Contact your Binks Distributor. Click here for distributor locator or call 888-992-4657.
Return to top